[Advaita-l] Re: Love molecule

sunil bhattacharjya skbhattacharjya at yahoo.co.in
Sun Dec 4 16:37:04 CST 2005

Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya,

  We should not downgrade the modern gurus too. Even Shri Ramakrishna  Paramhamsa said that a time will come very soon when people would  understand Vedanta in a single day. It is because of the modern outlook  that the people as well as the new age gurus are having. Not all  traditionally trained gurus are enlightened. gurus.

  Regards

  Sunil Bhattacharjya

Amuthan Arunkumar R <aparyap at yahoo.co.in> wrote:  namo nArAyaNAya!

--- Vidyasankar Sundaresan
wrote:

> ... And to get
> serious about vedAnta, I would suggest to keep away
> from most of the new-age
> gurus. I won't name names, but the less said about
> most of these people, the
> better.

very true. it is very easy to misinterpret advaita and
start deluding oneself to be a j~nAni. once shrI
rAmakR^iShNa paramahaMsa said that people are more
interested to become teachers, but no one is willing
to be a student! i personally feel that one
traditionally trained vidvAn can impart more knowledge
than all the "new-age" guru-s put together.

vAsudevaH sarvaM,
aparyAptAmR^itaH.

Amuthan Arunkumar R,
Final year, B.Tech/M.Tech Dual Degree,