[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Shyam Venkataraman

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Aug 25 19:21:07 CDT 2005

Hello,
  My name is Shyam Venkataraman. I'm 34 yrs old, Indian and I live in
Chicago, Illinois. I'm a spiritual seeker and I'm trying to understand the
prasthana trayam texts under the guidance of Sri Swami Paramarthananda
Saraswati and Sri Swami Dayananda Saraswati. I have listened to the Mundaka
Upanishad; Kena Upanishad; Katha Upanishad and Kaivalya Upanishad. I'm
beginning to listen to the Bhagavad Gita discourses. I would be very
interested to have satsangs with this group.
  Thanks,
Shyam Venkataraman