[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Shankar Gopalakrishnan

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Aug 25 08:56:26 CDT 2005

I am shankar, 30 years of age, and my country of residence is India. I am
a brahmin and I belong to adhi shankara's smarta sampradaya. My father's
elder brother named srikantan lived with and served Kanchi sankaracharya
Maha swamigal Pujasri Chandrasekarendra saraswathi and got the advaita
experience through the blessings of the maha swamigal.  I am also very
much interested in getting the advaita experience.  I am praying kanchi
mahaswamigal for his blessings and grace.  I am also interested of their
experiences from the list members who are doing sadhana for advaita
experience. thanking you. yours sincerely, shankar.