[Advaita-l] Mathur Prakriya

Ravisankar Mayavaram abhayambika at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 12:47:58 CDT 2005

You can access the files mentioned by Sri Sundararamanji  at
http://www.advaita-vedanta.org/sarada/

You can also go to the original website
http://www.geocities.com/sanskrit_scriptures/

Ravi

On 8/3/05, sundararaman <sundararaman at eth.net> wrote:
[clip]
.With the help of Sri Mani Sastrigal I am trying to work this
monograph atleast upto Adhyasa Bhashya based on a book written by
Holenarsipur  Swamigal called Sugama.(Ganguli translation is quite
horrible in respect of books published)Just as I have made available
the brief book on Brahmasuthra as well as Advaitha siddhi by V
Swaminathan to this web site I will make this monograph also available
when it is ready.Till then please wait patiently

Ravi Mayavaram <abhayambika at gmail.com>