[Advaita-l] Commentaries and Sub-commentaries on bhagavad-gItA

S Jayanarayanan sjayana at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 16:44:43 CDT 2005

There is a good website that gives the transliterated
commentaries of shrIdhara, madhusUdana, vishvanAtha and bAladeva
as an all-in-one commentarial work. Unfortunately, I have not
been able to find the parent site (that is associated with the
Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts), but only been able
to read the chapters one by one:

http://ignca.nic.in/sanskrit/bhagavad_gita_01.pdf

http://ignca.nic.in/sanskrit/bhagavad_gita_02.pdf

http://ignca.nic.in/sanskrit/bhagavad_gita_03.pdf