[Advaita-l] ADMIN: we're back

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue Sep 28 12:50:35 CDT 2004

Ok, the server has been moved and we should be out of the anti-spam
blacklisted zones.  I have resubscribed all the people who were unable to
receive mail I hope.  If you are still having problems first try this:

>From a command line (Unix/Linux) or DOS prompt (windows) type

nslookup advaita-vedanta.org

If it returns, 66.164.225.100, you have the old IP address cached.  Just
wait a day or two and it should update itself.  If it doesn't consult your
ISP.  There is nothing I or this list can do about it.

If it returns, 69.28.190.100, you have the new address and things should
be ok.  If not contact listmaster at advaita-vedanta.org (NOT the list
itself) and we will try and help you resolve the situation.

Once again apologies for all the inconvenience caused.