[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Krunal Makwana

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Wed Sep 22 09:35:26 CDT 2004

|| Jai Sri Krishna ||
|| Namo Narayan ||

My name is Krunal Makwana, a student studying BSc Software Engineering at
Nottingham Trent University, UK. I am a very found follower of advaita
vedanta. I am a disciple of the former JagatGuru Sankaracharya of Jyotir
Math Upa Peeth, Mahamandaleshwar Swami Satyamitrananda Giriji Maharaj. I
bow to his lotus feet before commencing this e-mail. May his blessings be
upon everyone.

The teachings of Adi Sankaracharya are pure gems to the world and are
timeless breath of life of Sanatan Dharma. All the other schools of
thought e.g vishishta advaita, dvaita and shuddadvaita are limited in
there essence of true Sanatana Dharma. They have limited the very core of
Sanatan Dharma.  I have respect for all the Jagad Gurus of this world from
which ever philosophy, madhvacharya, ramanujacharya, Vallabhacharya but
none the less i do not agree with their philosophy, but as Advaita Vedanta
teaches, Sarva Khalvidam Brahma so with that in mind i pray for all the
JagatGurus blessings for i can tread on the path of righteousness of
Advaita Vedanta.

I have joined this list to give my knowledge of Advaita Vedanta more depth
and so when in question i could give them the pure definition of Sanatan
Dharma and the timeless philosophy of Advaita Vedanta.

Jai Gurudev!

Krunal Makwana