[Advaita-l] Re: Vivekachudamani

Raghavendra N Kalyan kalyan7429 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 14 19:16:52 CDT 2004

Dear Srikrishna,

Can you tell where this book is available? Thanks.

I understand that in some recent evaluation done by
Kanchi Matha, they opined that the Vicekacudamani
translation into Telugu published by Sri Vyasasramam,
Yerpedu, (near Tirupati), translated by Sri
Sivacharanam was the best. I have personally read this
book, and I am extremely happy. If one has a chance to
read both this book and Swami Chinmayananda's
commentary, my comments will become obviously clear to
you.

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna