[Advaita-l] Vivekachudamani

N. Sridhar nsridhar at hotpop.com
Sun Sep 12 01:16:37 CDT 2004

Hi,

The book by Swami Chinmayananda is very good. If I remember, it had the text
in sanskrit with a translation followed by the commentary/interpretation by
Swamiji. The Swamiji tries to explain the concepts in simple and easy to
understand method. I found this book to be more useful for a lay person than
any scholarly translation.

Rgds

N. Sridhar