[Advaita-l] Tattvaloka magazine

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Fri Sep 10 08:08:05 CDT 2004

[I recently received the following message and thought it would be of
interest to list readers.  I usually read Tattvaloka at the library but
I've decided to support them by getting a subscription and I urge you to
do the same. -- Jaldhar]

Tattvãloka the international English monthly spiritual magazine of Sri
Sharada Peetham, Sringeri was founded by Sri Abhinava Vidyathirtha
Mahaswamigal, the 35th pontiff of Sringeri, to disseminate the real values
of life across the world.

Tattvãloka  is now in its 27th year of publication.

The articles in Tattvãloka cover the whole gamut of Indian heritage and
its hoary wisdom. Tattvãloka offers a wide range of topics catering to
readers at varying levels of spiritual awareness and attainment. The
recent topics include:

-         Brahmasutra Sankara Bhashya

-         Prapanchasara

-         Ashtavaktra Samhita

-         Srimad Bhagavatam

-         Mantra Pushpam

-         Taming of Garuda ( from the Puranas)

-         Children;s Section

-         Stree Sakti

The monthly message from His Holiness ( "Jagadguru Speaks") will be a
guiding light and motivator for the every one. The present pontiff Sri
Bharathi Tirtha Mahaswamigal is currently guiding us to new heights.

As a seeker of spiritual wisdom we invite your subscription to Tattvãloka
and support the noble mission we have undertaken.

You can now avail our "Special Offer" to save 45% on annual subscription
of Tattvãloka. The "Special Offer" is available both to subscriptions in
your name as well as those given as gifts by you to friends .

Please find below the subscription rates ( limited period offer)

In India:

One-year (12 issues) - Rs.199/- only

3-year- Rs.648 only

Life subscription - Rs.10,000 only.

Overseas

One-year (12 issues)  - $ 25 or Rs.1200/- only

3-year- $ 120 only

Life subscription - $1000 only.

We urge you to visit our redesigned website at http://www.tattvaloka.com/

To order a subscription, please register your particulars at the following
address.

http://www.tattvaloka.com/orderbook.asp

After registration, the cheque favouring "Tattvãloka" may be mailed to our
office in Chennai.

Please call us on 91-44-24985202 or 91-44-24660023 or e-mail us at
info at Tattvaloka.com for any clarifications.

May Sharadamba and the Jagadguru shower their blessings on you and your family

Kind regards,

Sriram

Tattvãloka, Chennai

Abhinav Centre, #4, Co-operative Colony,
Teynampet, Chennai - 600 018, INDIA
Ph: 2466 0023.  Fax: 91 44 2466 0065
Web: www.tattvaloka.com
Editor and Publisher: T R Ramachandran