[Advaita-l] namo namah: and some questions

Sanskrit Beginner sanskrit_beginner at unlimitedmail.org
Wed Sep 1 02:15:30 CDT 2004

namo namah:

> ---The above is one very good reason for advocating
> ---satsanga and the need for a Guru.

 satsangs I find are more into devotional singing than
intellctual discussions/discourses on real issues; turns out
to be too much of an emotional thing, and am not able to vibe
with it.

 Guru - too much skepticism and world seems full of quasi
knowldegeable people pretending to be Guru's - I think the
Guru needs to be a personal guide on the journey, and I am
unable to find one that I trust fully to be able to follow
him/her to the letter. Also involves too much committement
that I am unable to make at this time.

suggestions?

dhanyavaadhah

Message sent from the