[Advaita-l] Devi Mahatmya -- introduction

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 12:34:04 CDT 2004

hariH Om !!

I missed the list of stotras in my previous post.
Please let me know if these are available on line.

Lastly three stotras called rahasyas:
> * pradhAnikarahasyam.h
> * vaikrtikarahasyam.h
> * mUrtirahasyam.h

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna
----

hariH Om !!

In the Devi Mahatmya book that is published by
Ramakrishna Matha, the three stutis are not there.
Would you please let me know if these are available on
line.

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna