[Advaita-l] ADMIN: please end the discussion on Arrest of Kanchi Swamiji

Ravisankar Mayavaram abhayambika at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 11:41:24 CST 2004

Jaldhar,

As one of the list administrators,  I do not agree that this
discussion has to be closed. Even though I will not participate in the
discussion, considering that there are quite a few members who follow
Kanchi maTha, it is fair to let them engage in constructive
discussion. It is a matter very important to them and probably to an
extent it is  a make or break deal.

Those who wish to avoid it can stay silent and simply delete the
messages.  Right from the day I started, Advaita-l has developed a
reputation of being a rude list. But I think under your excellent
leadership  it has changed a lot.  I think we should target those post
messages that are rude and moderate them (especially our list allows
that now).  That way we can have more light than heat.

My 2c.

Ravi