[Advaita-l] [ADMIN] New member introduction: Darshan Pawargi

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 19 13:39:08 CST 2004

I am a post graduate engg in Mechanical.
My interest in Advaita philosophy started after i read few articles on Shri
Adi Shankaracharya and also a book my Shri Paramahansa Yogananda.

I would like to read comments and discussion on advaita phil, going on in
this group. If i like the group i would continue or i will myself come out
of the group. Giving my introduction i would also like to know others in
the group.

Regards
Darshan