[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Vijay Kartik

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Fri Mar 19 09:30:16 CST 2004

Hi,

I come from a Smartha Brahmin family. I an an accounting professional
employed in South India. My interest in Adviata comes from my family since
my grandfather was a erudite scholar in Vedanta.I have attended lectures
of Swami Chinmayananda and have tried to understand Vedanta by reading
books of the Ramakrishna Math. I would like to understand more Advaita
from the discussions on this group which I have found to be very
stimulating.

Regards,

Vijay Kartik