RES: [Advaita-l] the religion i am born into

Martone martone at terra.com.br
Thu Mar 18 10:18:41 CST 2004

HI Taina

I feel a little as you do..I was born in Brasil in a christian family, but
have experiecied many paths till now. I reverted to Islam about 5 years ago
but I love Vedanta very much too, specially Sankaraacharya and Sri Ramana
Maharshi.
I don?t see real conflits between my two loved spiritual practices, besides
what I call "interpretations" of this or that teaching and so I go on with
both, wanting to go deeply in Vedanta.
I do believe the religion is that one you feel atracted by your heart and
not the one you were born with.

Best regardings
Cecilia, from Brasil