[Advaita-l] the religion i am born into

shalini bajaj shalini_bajaj78 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 18 10:29:57 CST 2004

Namaste taina
       it was nice to read your experience and it changed me in my thinking
as i stongly disagree with conversions in religion and still feel that
forced conversion are not right. But i can see your point that you felt
close to the teachings of hunduism and they were right for you.I dont
understand why people create so much fuss about religions and fight for it..
i see religions as path to spirituality and it should be individuals choice
what they want to take as in what religions they want to follow to reach
spirituality.
as i am still novice in this filed i dont know about lot of things and
wanted to ask you where can i read aboutthe discussion you mentioned between
Sri Ramana and Paul brunton.
       may peace be with you all
        shalini