[Advaita-l] bindu nada kaalatita

N.Seshan seshan at aviontec.com
Wed Jun 2 22:39:37 CDT 2004

Hi

these terms, bindu naada etc could be measurements of time like sec, micro
sec.. Muthuswamy dikshitar uses something similar in this Anandabhairavi
kriti " thyaagaraja Yoga Vaibhavam" if I remmeber correctly... See if you
can check any ancient time realted terminology. It is just a hunch,, or
ask any decent astrologer friend if you hav, whether these are
subdivisions of the HOra.. SOrry If I am wrong...

Rgds/Seshan

 . >Today's Topics: