[Advaita-l] Q: Sri Rudram (fwd)

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 16 00:56:48 CDT 2004

hariH Om !!

If you can read Telugu, you should take a look at a
book by Master EK (Ekkirala Krishnamacharya) of World
Teachers Trust, Visakhapatnam. It is very good and
gives word meaning and also tatparyam. Master EK was a
vedic scholar and spiritual teacher of recognition.

Also, Ramakrishna Mission has a book in English.

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna