[Advaita-l] Swami Satchidanandendra Saraswati

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 06:59:51 CDT 2004

But I do agree with his analysis of avidyaa/maayaa as used by
"sa.mkara. :-). I have not read the two you mention below, but his
other books along with re-reading passages from "sa.mkaras work was
convincing enough :-).

That said, I diagree with one particular point, which I will post
later. I don''t have the time to post a lengthy mail right now. But I
do agree with his analysis that maayaa and avidyaa are _not_ used
interchangeably.

Rama