[Advaita-l] Puraanas, Vedas, Sankaracarya, Manavadharmasastra etc

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Jan 26 23:43:14 CST 2004

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 tainakristina at jippii.fi wrote:

> I really wanted to know some links from which I could get these
> teachings completely, buy books or download some from web pages.

Apart from Sanjays' suggestion,  there was a series published in the early
20th century called "Sacred Books of the Hindus" which has translations of
many puranic texts.  This series has been reprinted in India from time to
time.

And growing up I used to enjoy the "Amar Chitra Katha" series of comic
books which retold many different stories from the shastras.