[Advaita-l] Puraanas, Vedas, Sankaracarya, Manavadharmasastra etc

tainakristina at jippii.fi tainakristina at jippii.fi
Mon Jan 26 11:28:25 CST 2004

Namaste Sanjay,

Thank you very much for links. Now I can start!

I read today little pieces about discussion between Siva and Parvati.
Discussion about time of Kali-yuga. How dharma is lessen in this dark
time-period and how to practise in Kali-yuga time.

This opened my understanding very much, I have often wondered why there
have no same kind wisdom than ancient time, but now I undersdant it is
due of Kali-yuga. I understood it last very long time
and I wanted to know what happens after Kali-yuga?

with best wishes

Taina

__
Ota itsellesi luotettava kotimainen email http://www.jippii.fi/
Tutustu samalla netin parhaaseen pelipaikkaan JIPPIIGAMESIIN.