[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Vivekshankar Natarajan

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Fri Jan 16 01:31:46 CST 2004

Namaskar,

I am very interested in Advaitha Vedantha. I am currently pursuing a
doctorate in business administration after a bachelors degree in
electrical engineering and MBA. Born in a Smartha family, I grew up
listening to stories about the great Adi Shankara and thus became
interested in Advaitha. The interest was further enhanced by reading the
works of Swami Vivekananda,Paramahansa Yogananda and Swami Shivananda. We
are traditionally followers of Shringeri Mutt and reading the journal
Tattvaloka again encouraged me in this pursuit. I have also taken some
classes in Hindu religion from Shri Gopalakrishna of bangalore who is in
the shisya parampara of Swami Sachidandeshawara Saraswathi of
Holenarasimhapura.