[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Mahidhar J. Shastry

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Fri Jan 16 01:28:48 CST 2004

Hello ,

I am extremely interested in joining the list....

I am a SMARTHA, born to Sri Jayaram Shastry and Rekha on the 5th Sep'
1976.

I am an engineer by Profession and am working for the last 5 years. I am
presently working as a Black Belt in Customer Service in Wipro GE Medical
Systems.

I am married to Dhriti and have a daughter by name Aditi...

My education was in Sri Ramakrishna Vidyashala, Mysore - run by the Belur
Math and was attracted to the Advaita Philosophy while in school... I read
a lot on Philosophy and would like to join this group...

Best Regards,
Mahidhar.J.Shastry.