[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Latha Vidyaranya

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Jan 15 13:30:50 CST 2004

Hari Om.
Namaste.

Thank you for allowing me to subscribe to the Advaita mailing List.

I was a member 3 years ago and I unsubscribed because of other
commitments. I would very much like to re-subscribe and benefit by the
articles that get posted.

I am a student of Vedanta for 8 years now, studying in my own small way
whenever I find time away from my Home-making and Counselling jobs. I was
taught the tenets of advaita philosophy by a Guruji at Sringeri
Shankarmutt, Malleshwaram, Bangalore. Due to our misfortune we lost our
Guruji 10 days ago and feel very much orphaned. Though His mortal body is
not here anymore we are very confident that His spirit is guiding us all
through all our activities.

I am a counsellor by profession, done my MA Psychology, have a husband who
is also interested in vedanta, an Engineer by profession, have two
children who have just completed their graduation.

Will you please take me into your List now???

Best wishes,
Latha Vidyaranya