[Advaita-l] Sita Updanishad??

S Venkatraman svenkat52 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 06:12:20 CST 2004

Namaste Shri Ken,

I presume Shri A. G. Krishna Warrier who has translated Sita Upanishad is the same Warrier who has also translated the Bhashya of Shankaracharya on Bhagwad Gita. Are you aware if he has translated any of the Shankara Bhashyas on the Upanishads? Many thanks and praNAms,

Venkat - M.

ken knight <anirvacaniya at yahoo.com> wrote:

--- "Chakradhar.N.R nanu"
wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there a updanishad with the name SITA. I was
> reading the book "Talks with Bhagvan Ramana
> Maharshi".

Namaste,
Easy one. Very beautiful it is.
Happy reading

Ken Knight

Sita Upanishad
Translated by Dr. A. G. Krishna Warrier
Published by The Theosophical Publishing House,
Chennai