[Advaita-l] How to approach Sankara's Gita Bhasya?,

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 13:06:17 CST 2004

hariH Om !!

--- Ranjeet Sankar <thefinalsearch at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> [...]

It is not a matter of being 'needed' by some people.
As such one pramana does not seed support of another
pramana. Eyes do not need the approval of skin for
cognition. But, sience can act as a pramana (rational)
for knowledge.  we are trying to see if the knowledge
provided by sabda pramana can also be provided by
science pramana. If can be done so, this knowledge
becomes accessible for eventhose who do not accept
Veda Pramana.

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna