[Advaita-l] RE: doubt

latha vidya lathavidya at yahoo.co.in
Sun Feb 1 12:50:18 CST 2004

sorry. before I had finished writing my message got despatched by mistake.

venkat krishnan <krish_venks at hotmail.com> wrote:

2) What did Sri Shankara mean when he said the"world has no existence" ? Was
he denying the world per say, or did he just mean that its
temporary/ephemeral(but real all the same) ? Did he just mean that the
everlasting soul is permanent while the BMI is not, but the BMI is real all
the same.

Advaita does not deny duality. Advaita denies reality to duality

namaste,

latha vidyaranya

Yahoo! India Mobile: Ringtones, Wallpapers, Picture Messages and more.Download now.