[Advaita-l] New member introduction: G. Kameshwar

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue Dec 28 09:54:42 CST 2004

I am a software engineer working out of India. My seeds of
interest include the silence of Arunachala, the music of
Pandharpur, the samadhi of Jnaneshwar, Bhavatarini of
Dakshineshwar, beejaks of Kabir, the metre of Totaka.

I have had the good fortune of translating into English the
Hindi Bhashya on Sat-Darshanam (of Ramana Maharshi) written
by Acharya of Dwarka Peetham. This book is titled "Self
Abidance" and has been published by Ramana Maharshi Centre
for Learning, Banagalore.

Nanri.