[Advaita-l] FW: Invitation to join the exploresankara group

Sanjay Srivastava sksrivastava68 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 27 11:48:50 CST 2004

"... It would make more sense to keep discussions together rather than split
them amongst
little groups."

I also think so. However I have found more than one excellent groups devoted
to Sankara quite faithfully and I think this is inevitable on web. I myself
am member of three such lists and have found all of them useful. Anyway,
this message was from my teacher in Mumbai, who asked me to forward it to
those who might be interested.

Regards,

Nav Varsha Mangalmaya ho!