[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Anand Krishnamurthy

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Dec 16 23:18:15 CST 2004

Namaskaram,
I am deeply interested in Advaita philosophy, and also
Bhagvatapada Sri Adi Sankaracarya's sanskrit
compositions. I am also interested in knowing more
about smarta traditions, the commanlities in traditons
and rituals across India. Being an Iyer myself, my
relatives have had ties with either the Kanchi Peetham
or the Sringeri matham. I would like to know about the
other three maths.
-Anand