[Advaita-l] Dharma

bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Dec 2 03:00:06 CST 2004

tyaktvA karmaphalAsaMgaM nityatRuptO nirAshrayaH |
karmaNyabhipravRuttO&pi naiva kiMchit karOti saH ||

praNAm Kiran prabhuji
Hare Krishna

I dont have any problem with sanskrit quotes...but I also request you to
clarify your stand on these verses while justifying your thinking...so that
we can understand what you have understood from these verses....as you
know, the scriptural statements can be & has been interpreted in somany
ways.

On behalf of the forum, I humbly request for your cooperation in this
regard prabhuji.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar