[Advaita-l] namo namah: and some questions

vishwanthan Krishnamoorthy krishvishy at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 17:07:27 CDT 2004

"I appear to be two different persons to me depending
on when I look at myself ... Waxing and waning in
phases, bhakti seems sometimes altogether lost, while
at other times there is this urge to just go "thank"
this "God" for just being there!! bhakti seems to be
like the fragrance of a flower. Its great when its in
bloom, but seems to fade away the next day. "

---The above is one very good reason for advocating
---satsanga and the need for a Guru.

regards
vishwanathan

--- Sanskrit Beginner