[Advaita-l] fundamental (dis)qualifications - beginner's paradox

J-k omeganlp at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 17 11:58:58 CDT 2004

Dear Sanskrit Beginner,

Hope you do mean your words: "I was merely voicing my thoughts as they come."  If you can rally stick to this awareness and habitually dissociate yourself from the incomng stream of thoughts you will eventually discover this special space in which there are neither offences nor need for apologies. Hope to meet you there more often!  Excellent exchange, thank you.