[Advaita-l] Shata-shlokI will have a break!

V. Krishnamurthy profvk at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 10:36:48 CDT 2004

Namaste

I am sorry I have to announce a break in the Shata-shlokI
after two more posts, because I am on the point of leaving
for India on September 3, for a five-month trip. I shall
try to continue it from India if the infrastructural
facilities allow me.

The mithya or myth dialogue  and the Real-Unreal dialogue
(both on the advaitin list) have prompted me to worry about
the silent majority on the list who must all be sitting
amazed at the flood of scholarship that is overwhelming
them. In the meantime during the past one week I have
therefore been engaged on a self-imposed project which I
have completed just now. It is a document entitled:

A step by step first exposure to advaita  through a
dialogue of 1008  entries.

Each entry here is a single line, except for eight
exceptions. I am still not decided whether I should post it
all on the list, in a few instalments, or simply put it on
the web and give you the web address, so that every one's
mailbox would not be crowded.

You will see more of it as soon as I finish the next two
postings of Shata-shlokI.

PraNAms to all advaitins
profvk

=====
Prof. V. Krishnamurthy
My website on Science and Spirituality is http://www.geocities.com/profvk/
You can  access my book on Gems from the Ocean of Hindu Thought Vision and Practice,  and my father R. Visvanatha Sastri's manuscripts from the site.
Also see my webpages on Live Happily, the Gita Way at http://www.geocities.com/profvk/gohitvip/contentsbeach11.html