[Advaita-l] Re: Veda Vijnanam (fwd)

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sun Aug 15 22:20:17 CDT 2004

Our learned list member P.S. Ramanathan has written a book that you may be
interested in.  Details are given below:

-- Jaldhar

I have edited a book titled VEDA VIJNANAM of Navalpakkam Sri
Devanathachariar. A good review has appeared in the Hindu of May 25 The
book was published with the sole aim of preserving the articles for
posterity. It is in Tamil with profuse quotations from the Vedas and
allied literature. Printed on good quality paper the book contains 240
pages.  There is a valuable foreword by the ex-Vice Chancellor of Kendriya
Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Shri NS Ramanuja Tatachariar.

A few copies are still available with me.  It would be nice if you can
bring this information to the notice of our members so that they may be
benefited.  The attached synopsis and review may also be circulated.

My postal ad is:

P S Ramanathan
"Saketa"
27/502 PVR Nagar