[Advaita-l] Texts page of the web site

Sanskrit Beginner sanskrit_beginner at unlimitedmail.org
Thu Aug 12 06:25:24 CDT 2004

Namo Namah:
 For a site with a good purpose such as this, I find that
other than the pages by Vidhyashankar, there is little
information of the texts that a new comer should perhaps focus
on.
 Not a complaint, but a general observation: the texts link
from the home page just lists a few titles.
 Given that I am a level 101 student, who has merely learned
some words here are there out of random discussions/readings,
where do I start, either validating my knowledge, or progress
without holding down the crowd?
 Any list of books that are maintained elsewhere on the web?

Dhanyavaadhah:

Message sent from the
Unlimited Mail Free Services Platform.
http://www.unlimitedmail.net