[Advaita-l] Announcing Termination of Soundaryalahari Digest

Ravishankar Venkatraman sunlike at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 30 15:56:19 CDT 2004

Prof. V.Krishnamurthy wrote:
>Namaste.
>
>This is to announce the termination of the Soundaryalahari
>Digest,  with just one more post   to go.

Thank you very much for this wonderful post. When I was a small boy, my
mother made me learn reciting the slokas under the tutelage of Painganadu
Srinivasa Sastrigal. I do recite it from time to time. After several years,
when I approached Sastrigal to learn the meaning of the slokas, he could not
accept my request as he was going to take sanyasa ashrama and move to
Varanasi.

It has been really wonderful to learn the meaning of the slokas and the
hidden concepts behind them. Thank you very much for enlightening us on this
subject. My prayers to Mother Lalitha for giving you more time and energy to
produce more such documents for our sake.

God bless,
Ravi