RES: [Advaita-l] RE: Questions

V. Krishnamurthy profvk at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 20 17:34:52 CDT 2004

Namaste all
Cecilia Martone-ji writes:

I really would like to learn from you the different ways
each one lives as
an advaitin or a student of advaita..I believe it is not a
"conceptual"
discussion, I believe it is very real and alive condition.
Thank you and understand my questions as an atempt to learn
and see how to
live Advaita teachings.
Thank you
Cecilia
"How does an advaitin (=he who follows the advaita or
non-dual school) live? Practical non-duality is what he
would practise or want to practise."  This is how the
following web page of mine begins. Maybe you would like to
have a look! :

http://www.geocities.com/profvk/gohitvip/73.html

PraNAms to all seekers of Truth.
profvk

=====
Prof. V. Krishnamurthy
My website on Science and Spirituality is http://www.geocities.com/profvk/
You can  access my book on Gems from the Ocean of Hindu Thought Vision and Practice,  and my father R. Visvanatha Sastri's manuscripts from the site.
Also see the webpages on Paramacharya's Soundaryalahari :
http://www.geocities.com/profvk/gohitvip/DPDS.html