[Advaita-l] Help needed

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 30 14:35:27 CDT 2003

Hari Om !!

It is very simple. Continue to eat, work, sleep and
all else that you do now.

Whether you 'practice' this or that or none, 'What Is'
is always Advaitam. When you get tired of the above
mentioned 'eat, work, sleep and all else that you do
now', contemplate on this Ultimate Truth.

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna

--- Raghavendra N Kalyan <kalyan7429 at yahoo.co.uk>