[Advaita-l] Re: What does "Hare Krishna" Mean?

V. Krishnamurthy profvk at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 17 09:03:13 CDT 2003

Namaste, Manikantanji,

You have raised legitimate questions on the 'Power of Words and Names' to take us upward on the path of spirituality. I shall write a long reply to you on that in a few days. But in the meantime, you may browse through the following web page of mine on 'The Glory of Lord's names' :
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Rhodes/2952/gohitvip/1204.html

PraNAms to all seekers of Truth
profvk

Prof. V. Krishnamurthy
My website on Science and Spirituality is http://www.geocities.com/profvk/
You can  access my book on Gems from the Ocean of Hindu Thought Vision and Practice,  and my father R. Visvanatha Sastri's manuscripts from the site.