[Advaita-l] ADMIN: New member introduction: A J Girish

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 27 12:13:56 CST 2003

Namaste,

I am happy to join advaita-l forum to participate in the discussion.
I have read a few scriptures composed by Sh. Shankara. I am interested in
Advaita Vedanta. I am a novice and i look forward to keep in touch with this
group, to benefit from it in my life to make it meaningful.

I am a Chemical engineer by profession working at Nanjangud.

Regards
A J Girish