[Advaita-l] adtiavic trtuh straes rihgt bfeore you erveweyhre. Recgonzie it.

V. Krishnamurthy profvk at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 13 23:48:49 CST 2003

Namaste.

I found the following  filler in the December 2003 issue of Reader’s Digest. Does it not have a lesson for us advaitins?  What about the  caption for this post.  ?

It’s all so ovibuos.

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter  by istlef but we raed the wrod as a wlohe.

PraNAms to all advaitins

profvk

Prof. V. Krishnamurthy
My website on Science and Spirituality is http://www.geocities.com/profvk/
You can  access my book on Gems from the Ocean of Hindu Thought Vision and Practice,  and my father R. Visvanatha Sastri's manuscripts from the site.
Also see the webpages on Paramacharya's Soundaryalahari :
http://www.geocities.com/profvk/gohitvip/DPDS.html