[Advaita-l] adhyAsa - part I

Jay Nelamangala jay at r-c-i.com
Fri May 30 08:22:56 CDT 2003

Namaste Sri Ravishankar,

I was advised by my friends at the other list to go through the five files on
adhyAsa-bhAshya,  which Sri SadAnanda has put together.   It is well
written and has good information on adhyAsa.

There are five files on adhyAsa-bhAshya.   I did go through all of them
and I had some questions on them as well.   I have already indicated
those to the author.  With his permission,  I will include them here
in this series as well at an appropriate time.

I firmly believe that any discussion or arguments that is vedaantic in
nature,  brings out what is good for all of us, only when it leads to a further
study of shAstra.   If we loose this sight,  the arguments tend towards
"winning" and personal,  and no one benefits from it.

I am glad to know that good things such as you "being reminded
about a long pending work" are happening because of these postings.