[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Jay Nelamangala

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon May 26 22:21:35 CDT 2003

Hi All,

I was directed by some of my friends at the other advaita list, to join
this Advaita-L list. My primary interest is in prasthAna-traya, and I do
have some knowledge of the same.

The primary reason why I would like to join this forum is that there are a
few questions that I need to get clarifications on.  I hope the
discussions with all the experts in this Advaita-L list will help all of
us understand vedAnta better.

I would like to know if the moderators of this list have any monthly
arrangement of topics similar to the other list.  Are the two lists
inter-related in some way?.  How does this list compare to the other list
in terms of membership size?.

Keep up the good work that you are all doing !!