[Advaita-l] Introduction

Guru Venkat v_vedanti at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 18:09:26 CDT 2003

Namaste,I am not sure where I should send the introduction to. I am mailing it here....
I am highly interested in all Philosophical thoughts and particularly, Advaita Vedanta of Sri Sankaracharya.
I have in the past 1 year been with a few mail lists and have gained some insight into the overall picture of Advaita. I am trying to understand it better and would like to learn from this list.
I am from South India and currently live and work in the US.Best Regards.Om Tat SatGuruprasad