vishNu purANa - English translation

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at YAHOO.COM
Mon May 5 17:43:02 CDT 2003

Hari Om !!

AT the link given below, there is a review on Wilson's
translation of Vishnu Puran. This review says the
translation is 'bad'. Would some of you who have read
the translation comment. Is the translation worth
reading ?

The link is:

http://www.encyclopediaofauthentichinduism.org/articles/37_asiatic_research.htm

Om Namo Narayanaya !!