Article on Sadasiva Brahmendra

N. Sridhar sridharn96 at ETH.NET
Mon May 5 03:00:26 CDT 2003

Hello,

Lot of people mention Ramana Maharishi & Ramakrishna Paramahamsa as
examples of realised souls. I am attaching a link to the article in "The
Hindu" newspaper which gives details about the life of another such
realised soul - Sadasiva Brahmendra. I have visited his samadhi at Nerur on
the banks of the river cauvery. His work - "Atma Vidya Vilasam" is supposed
to be a gem of work on Advaita. I have heard that HH Sri Sri Chandrasekhara
Bharathi Swamiji of Sringeri, who was also a Jivanmukta, used to recite
Atma Vidya Vilasam regularly.

The link to the article is
http://www.hinduonnet.com/fr/2003/05/02/stories/2003050201370400.htm

Regards