Dvaita and Sophistry - Part 2(Reality and Unreality)

Shrisha Rao shrao at NYX.NET
Sat Mar 15 20:39:42 CST 2003

On Sat, 15 Mar 2003, kalyan chakravarthy wrote:

> Well, other than telling that I did not do something, I have not seen any
> objections from you.

Correct in a certain limited sense, but that is because I am not
challenging your position, you are challenging mine.  I have not taken it
on myself to raise questions about your views; I am just defending my own.
In this context, saying that your question was deficient (or that you were
referring to a question that had not been posed) is a significant
objection.

Regards,

Shrisha Rao