Dvaita and Sophistry - Part 2(Reality and Unreality)

kalyan chakravarthy kalyan_kc at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 15 13:58:04 CST 2003

Namaskaaram,

>You raised the question as to why difference should be considered a
>property, and that was my answer (I consider "property" and "quality" to
>be synonyms in this context).  There is no challenge to this that I can
>see.  If you wish to show that even considering difference a property is
>fallacious, you will have to do something more than you have so far.

Well, other than telling that I did not do something, I have not seen any
objections from you.

And you accepted the meaning of difference without looking at the
possibilities that arise out of it.

>be synonyms in this context).  There is no challenge to this that I can
>see.

That means you did not even read my postings. You are simply reiterating
your position.

Best Regards
Kalyan